Payment & Shipping Terms:
Nickel Chrome Dental Casting Alloys for Porcelain and Ceramic
Our Nickel Chrome dental alloy is a Nickel-based alloy that possess an excellent workability and absolutely versatile characteristics. It compates with most ceramics powders seamlessly. Thanks to Willett's patented special formula, it consisted superior bonding strength compares to other competitors.
This packaging of 25KG is specially made for Wholesale purpose.
Please let our sales representative know your packaging preference. We are also able to provide retail packaging alongside with the shipment.
*Customers can choose with NCP engraved or without.
|Melting range ℃||Density g/cc||Yield Strength(Rp0.2)|
1. Extremely high resistance to corrosion: no cytotoxic potential in cell culture test
2. Biocompatibility certified by Both government and third-party institutes
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. High modulus of elasticity
5. Great strength with any acceptable span
6. Long cooling time not required: low coefficient of expansion
7. Reliable metal-to-ceramic bond
8. High heat resistance: consistence of dimensional stability during high-temp pocessing
Beryllium Free Nickel Base Dental Casting Alloys for Casting
We provide options with our label package or private label.
Massive amount for private labeling and packing will be 25kg per bucket.
Manufacturing by San Xin, patented manufacturer base in China.
-Require simple casting process, hassle free!
Easy and convenient operation.
-Rapid melting rate, perfect liquidity!
Easy to acheive ideal casting product.
-Soft oxide layer, makes polishing easier than ever!
Surface will be shinny within no time!
-Automatic forming compact passivation layer after polishing,
Strong corrosion resistance,excellent biocompatibility, contains zero Bertllium!
Patient's oral healthiness is guaranteed!
What is the perfect temperature to obtain the best result when casting?
The casting temperature should always maintain 100~150℃ higher than liquidus temperature.
What is the perfect timing to obtain the best result when casting?
While casting Nickel Chrome alloys that don't contain Beryllium, the surface of the melting alloys will appear a layer of shadow. Once the shadow disappears and the edges of the alloy have become rounded (melted until it becomes a sphere shape is not necessary) will be the best timing for casting. Perfect timing for casting Cobalt Chrome alloy is to heat it till the surface membrane perforated and a spark of bright light start to appear.
Cobalt Chrome casting piece is incomplete, what are the causes?
1. Casting ring is not heated evenly: While casting Cobalt alloys, casting ring must heat up gradually and slowly before reaches 300℃. Let it sit in the oven in between 300℃ and 600℃ for 10-30 minutes. Once it heats up to the desired temperature, maintain the same temperature for at least 30 minutes before casting.
2. Casting temperature is below/above alloy's requirement.
3. Strub designed improperly: For example, Strub is too narrow. We strongly recommend the Strub diameter consist of 5mm or more.
4. The amount of alloy is not enough for the casting piece or the centrifugal force of casting pressure is not enough.
5. Casting piece has not avoided the heat center.