Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Head Diameter(mm):||0.8||Quantity:||6pcs In One Small Plastic Box|
|Head Length(mm):||3.4||Color:||Silver White|
ELA Tungsten HP Dental Carbide Burs C31/008 for Polishing and Grinding Laboratory Use
ELA Tungsten carbide bur are made from highest quality, fine-girt tungsten carbide, using most advance manufacturing technology, by ELA strict quality control and inspection procedures.
World-class quality, sharpest cutting performance, smooth and vibration-free, more durable.
HP Carbide Burs are used in the dental laboratory for the following applications:
Shaping, surface treatment and fissure finishing of metals, precious alloys includes gold alloy, silver alloy, palladium alloy, non-precious alloys includes cobalt alloys and nickel alloys, ceramics, acrylics, composite and plaster.
|Material||Shank(mm)||Length(mm)||Shape||Head Diameter(mm)||Head Length(mm)|
1. Better cut and better life, Much more oecumenical for customer.
2. Tungsten carbide burs keep on excellent quality
3. More than 100 specifications is developed to satisfy your fully professional requirement on grinding;
4. Keep the surface clean (Oil on surface have been got rid of by Ultrasonic);
5. Beside different shapes, you can choose sizes, grain & length)