JonnySuccess is a professional manuafacturer, we like the quality of the products and the good service.
SoumilAlloy that Success produce is the one of the best quality vs price you can get from China.
AnujI am a distributor in India. My Clients love their alloy because the alloy is very easy to use and the price and quality are unbeatable.
Nickel Chrome Base Metal Casting Alloys 8.5cm³ Density High Modulus Of Elasticity
|Density (g/cc):||8.5cm³||Usage:||Fused To Ceramic|
nickel silver alloy,
cobalt chromium alloy
Beryllium Free Nickel Chrome Dental Casting Alloys for Porcelain
|Melting range ℃||Density g/cc||Yield Strength(Rp0.2)|
Our Beryllium free Nickel Chrome dental alloy is a Nickel-based alloy that possess an excellent workability and absolutely versatile characteristics. It compates with most ceramics powders seamlessly. Thanks to Willett's patented special formula, it consisted superior bonding strength compares to other competitors.
1. Extremely high resistance to corrosion: no cytotoxic potential in cell culture test
2. Biocompatibility certified by Both government and third-party institutes
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. High modulus of elasticity
5. Great strength with any acceptable span
6. Long cooling time not required: low coefficient of expansion
7. Reliable metal-to-ceramic bond
8. High heat resistance: consistence of dimensional stability during high-temp pocessing
Beryllium-free, for use with ceramic restorations.
*Customers can choose with NCP engraved or without.
What is the perfect temperature to obtain the best result when casting?
The casting temperature should always maintain 100~150℃ higher than liquidus temperature.
What is the perfect timing to obtain the best result when casting?
While casting Nickel Chrome alloys that don't contain Beryllium, the surface of the melting alloys will appear a layer of shadow. Once the shadow disappears and the edges of the alloy have become rounded (melted until it becomes a sphere shape is not necessary) will be the best timing for casting. Perfect timing for casting Cobalt Chrome alloy is to heat it till the surface membrane perforated and a spark of bright light start to appear.
Cobalt Chrome casting piece is incomplete, what are the causes?
1. Casting ring is not heated evenly: While casting Cobalt alloys, casting ring must heat up gradually and slowly before reaches 300℃. Let it sit in the oven in between 300℃ and 600℃ for 10-30 minutes. Once it heats up to the desired temperature, maintain the same temperature for at least 30 minutes before casting.
2. Casting temperature is below/above alloy's requirement.
3. Strub designed improperly: For example, Strub is too narrow. We strongly recommend the Strub diameter consist of 5mm or more.
4. The amount of alloy is not enough for the casting piece or the centrifugal force of casting pressure is not enough.
5. Casting piece has not avoided the heat center.